15.12.11

Happy 2 Months Anniversary dear !!


HAPPY 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY SYGGGG !
2 months suda kita bersama.. x terasa. and i love u from day to day.. thanks for everything and sorry for something wrong my dear !!

I love you Syukri. 
I love every little thing about you . I love your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side. I love dreaming about you. I love discovering you and letting go with you. I love each and every once in a lifetime moments I share with you today, tomorrow and forever. I love everything about you and i love you just the way you are !

Syg, we may not be perfect. We maybe not always be together every moment of everyday. We may get distracted sometimes, we always have an arguments but I know that you are what I want. I know when we are together I feel like I belong, I feel like that’s where I’m supposed to be. I know days go by without us being physically together but I know that will pass. I know people try and get in the way of us but they will never get through. I have so much love for you… I wish more people would respect that. Respect our relationship. I have faith in us and I know you do too. Not by obligation but because you actually love me, I feel it. I know it. I love us, with our imperfections and everything. and i trust you my dear :)

and.. i wish you to know... i wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile. i wish the way i dressed was your favorite kind of style. i wish you couldn't figure me out, that you'd always wanna know what i was about. i wish you'd hold my hand when i was upset. i wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met. i wish i was not a big joke to you. basically, i wish that you loved me as long as i love you. i wish that you needed me as much as i need you. i wish that you knew when i said two sugars, actually i meant three. i wish that without me your heart would break.i wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake. i wish that without me you couldn't eat. i wish i was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.


I LOVE YOU MOST SYUKRI.

ps: i don't want you to be my ex and i definitely don't want be the one of your ex !!




2 comments:

  1. Congratz Prima . Two months ody kamu kannnn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Fara.. hehe. iyaaa. two months suda. syukur la.. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete