25.11.12

It Stills have a scar inside ;(

Recently, something happened between me and him. we have an arguments. there misunderstood,actually. but yet, i don't really care about ur explanation but i admit i'm really have the feelings of jealous inside.u have to understand me. u not what,one thing that i'm really afraid of is losing u. seriously,i miss the old you and i miss the OLD US. can i have that kind of moment again? i wanted you in my life. and yes, i've shown and put on some efforts to live ur life. just want to remind u back, in relationship, there's only TWO person. we hardly avoid the third party. that is why, the symbol of love is written as <3 means, less than 3 peoples. but still, u don't understand. i can feel it if something wrong comes between us. i have a great sense toward you dear. so i beg, stop convince me with the lie. but please convince me with the truth. what happened recently, it is really hurt me. i've been hurt for so many times. so please don't do it again and again. i walked through a lot of pains previously. it still have a scar. don't add the new one. i love you Kiki. i try to trust u. but you yourself, please help me with it. i'm not strong enough to do it all alone. i'm not strong as you think. i'm the one of girl who always cry myself to sleep if something goes wrong. please help me to trust you. let's work together. 

you want to know something? actually, i'm on my way to learn from my past. both of we know, my past was full of pains. i told u already about this right? but why? why should you changed and do the same mistake twice? everything i do for you now has their own meaning. i told you not to look for other girls and don't break my trust, so please don't do it. because it was the same mistake done by the people in my past. i don't want you to be like that. please don't show your stupidity on doing that stupid action. i'm very tired to be disappointed again. seriously, i'm tired of it. but now, i see you as my future, being with you is where i apply the lessons that i learned from the past. and for you to know, i'm not give up in the middle because you're so meaningful to me. i care for you because you're the part of my life. please understand there :) PLEASE DON'T TREAT ME AS A JOKE, BECAUSE ONE DAY I'LL LEAVE YOU LIKE IT'S FUNNY. i beg, DON'T DO THAT.

I love you so much Syukri <3
Happy 1 year 1 month anniversary <3

This taken on 3 days before our 1 year anniversary # iloveyou


  
Dear, are you remembered this statement? yes, this is what happen to us. You came into my life at time when I needed someone, and I fell for you instantly. Lucky i'm in love with my bestfriend-YOU
#iloveyou

photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment